Starting from 29/06/2020, applications for Support and Award Programmes can be made by e-signature in order to speed up the online processes and not to get printed documents for applications. As of 01/01/2021, e-signature will be required for applications. For more detailed information about the e-signed application process, please click here.
DEFINITION and CONTEXT
Threshold award is given to H2020 project proposals submitted to European Commission, ERC, EURAMET, PRIMA (section 1), ECSEL veya Eurostars which pass the threshold level. The threshold level is set by TÜBİTAK for each H2020 Call.
Threshold award is applicable for beneficiaries from Turkey who are in charge of a Turkish Institution or have Turkish citizenship.
H2020 Threshold award is continuously open to applicants and there is no time limit for apply.
- For the calls coded “2016”, score of the project proposals for total score and three evaluation criteria (excellence, impact and implementation) should be threshold level or above. For the calls coded “2014 and 2015”, only total score is taken into account for the evaluation. List of exceptional calls is specified below.
- List of the Exceptional Calls:
- For ERC projects, project proposals that score A out of the first evaluation stage may apply for the award.
- MSCA IF proposals with 80 points or above are appropriate for application.
- For EUROSTARS projects, international evaluation process should be completed and the proposal should be listed in threshold list.
- There is no “total score” in evaluation summary reports of FET OPEN ve FET PROACTIVE Calls. In this context, three evaluation criteria (excellence, impact and implementation) should be scored with threshold level or above.
- For EURAMET project proposals, score critaria are 10 for 2014; 12 for 2015; scored above the threshold level within the first 30% for 2016 and 2017 calls.
Click here for online application
Click here for the announcement