H2020 Threshold Award is applicable for beneficiaries from Turkey who are in charge of a Turkish Institution or have Turkish citizenship.
TIME FOR APPLICATION
- Online applications can be made via http://destekler.h2020.org.tr/ link.
- Threshold award is continuously open to applicants.
- Time limits for application are listed below:
- For H2020 Calls coded 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, application deadline is 31.12.2019.
- For H2020 Calls coded 2018, 2019 and 2020, application deadline is two years after deadline of the related H2020 call.
- The award is applicable for the projects that are scored the threshold(s) level or above published by TUBITAK.
- The award is paid to the project team members mentioned in the official letter (Official letter includes list and participation rate of team members and should be signed by official representative of the institution). For MSCA IF and ERC Project proposals, there is no need to project team members list; only name of the applicant should take place in the official letter.
- Except for MSCA IF and ERC project proposals, all of the team members should be in charge of a Turkish Institution. For MSCA IF and ERC Calls, if the applicant lives out of Turkey, he/she should have a host institution in Turkey and also have Turkish citizenship.
- For ERC Calls, project proposals that score “A” out of the first evaluation stage may apply for the award.
- For ERC and MSCA IF project proposals, a host institution in Turkey should be identified.
- For MSCA IF Global Fellowship Projects, a host institution from Turkey should be identified for compulsory return phase.
- For the calls with two-stage evaluation process by the European Commission, then the second stage evaluation is taken into account.
- For the calls coded “2016 and later”, score of the project proposals for total score and three evaluation criteria (excellence, impact and implementation) should be threshold level or above. For the calls coded “2014 and 2015”, only total score is taken into account for the evaluation. List of exceptional calls is specified below.
- List of the Exceptional Calls:
- For ERC projects, project proposals that score “A” out of the first evaluation stage may apply for the award.
- MSCA IF proposals with 80 points or above are appropriate for application.
- For EUROSTARS projects, international evaluation process should be completed and the proposal should be listed in threshold list.
- There is no “total score” in evaluation summary reports of FET OPEN ve FET PROACTIVE Calls. In this context, three evaluation criteria (excellence, impact and implementation) should be scored with threshold level or above.
- For EURAMET project proposals, score critaria are 10 for 2014; 12 for 2015; scored above the threshold level within the first 30% for 2016 and 2017 calls.
DOCUMENT FOR APPLICATION
- Application Form (to be filled out online),
- Letter of Commitment (to be downloaded online and filled),
- Evaluation Summary Report (ESR),
- Official letter (Official letter includes list and participation rate of team members and should be signed by official representative of the institution),
- Other documents that might be needed by TUBITAK for evaluation.
HOW TO APPLY?
- The applications should be done online and the webpage can be accessed at http://destekler.h2020.org.tr/.
- To be able to apply, the researcher should have an up-to-date ARBIS account. You can access ARBIS at https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/pages/bilgipinari/index.htm.
- The documents that are signed should be sent to TUBITAK by post after online application is completed
- ERA-NET CO-FUND projects and EJP Projects are not suitable for application.
- EURATOM Projects under which Turkish Partners have European Commission contribution are suitable for application.
- For MSCA IF Projects, second application is accepted if the score is higher than one year before.
- After 2018 coded EIC Calls, each and every Turkish institution may apply for the award one time for the same year coded EIC Calls.
- For projects without budget for Turkish Institution and there is no European Commission contribution for Turkish institution, threshold award is not applicable. On the other hand, the projects in which Turkish Institutions have budget or there is European Commission contribution are applicable for the award.
- After 2018 coded EMPIR Calls, each and every researcher may apply for the award one time for the same year coded EMPIR Calls.
- For EUROSTARS Calls, award amount is ¼ of other H2020 Calls.
Click here for online application
Click here for the announcement