The vision of EU HORIZON 2020 Robotics, Digital Factories, Smart Anything Anywhere event is an international meet & match event focused on Robotics, Digital Technologies for Factories and Smart Technologies for Everything and related researchers, business partners, suppliers and intermediaries.
In this brokerage organized by the Enterprise Europe Network, participants will have a chance to pitch project ideas for H2020 Calls;
- ICT-08-2019: Security and resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments
- ICT-09-2019-2020: Robotics in Application Areas
- ICT-10-2019-2020: Robotics Core Technology
- ICT-19-2019: Advanced 5G validation trials across multiple vertical industries
- DT-ICT-01-2019: Smart Anything Everywhere
- DT-ICT-07-2018-2019: Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories
meet partners and possible project proposers from the European Robotics, Digital Factories and Smart Anything Everywhere networks.
The main goal of the bilateral meetings is offering matchmaking for research and development projects, technology transfer and business development.
The event establishes a bridge between the research world and business. Scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, policy makers, consultants will be there to share their knowledge and to do business and project networking.
The event takes place on the 4th of October 2018 in Sabancı University.
- Robotics for healthcare, inspection and maintenance of infrastructure, agri-food, and agile production.
- Novel business models, legal and regulatory, ethical and cyber-security issues and connections to Big Data and IoT
- AI and Cognition in Robotics
- Cognitive Mechatronics for Robotics
- Socially cooperative human-robot interaction
- Model-based design and configuration tools for robotics technologies
- Advanced Validation of 5G technologies for Digital Factories
- Cyber-physical and embedded systems for Smart Anything Everywhere
- Customised low energy computing powering CPS and the IoT
- Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Widening Digital Innovation Hubs working on Smart Technologies
Why to participate:
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Build quality partnerships for Horizon 2020
- Enhance the chance to internationalise your business.
With the grant received from TUBITAK, we would be able to cover the flight costs (i.e. flight tickets will be purchased by our university) of the selected participants coming from universities and research institutes. To be able to benefit from this grant you should;
- Have a project proposal for ICT work programme (including ICT-08-2019, ICT-09-2019-2020, ICT-10-2019-2020, ICT-19-2019, DT-ICT-01-2019, DT-ICT-07-2018-2019)
- Present it to the audience in the pitching session
- Seek at least one Turkish partner for that proposal.
Beneficiaries for the grant will be selected by a comittee jointly formed by TUBITAK and Sabanci University. Applications can be made by filling in the presentation templateand sending it to email@example.com mail address. A decision will be made within a week after the application (i.e. sending the presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for applying to the travel grant is 5th of September.
- Universities and R&D institutions