DEFINITION AND CONTEXT OF THE SUPPORT PROGRAMME
Incentive Program for ‘H2020 Coordinators’, has been established by TUBITAK for encouraging Turkish Institutions to lead consortia in projects submitted under H2020 Calls and increasing the success rate of them in H2020. This Programme contains five sub-supports which help coordinators through their H2020 application.
The coordinators who wish to apply for the supports, first have to go through “General Application” process. . Only after the researcher’s general application is accepted, he/she can apply for the sub-programmes, which are:
- Travel Support for Consortium Building Activities: This support is designed for potential coordinator/project team for their participation to meetings/lobbying EC. Their travel and accommodation costs are covered within up to 4 travels per projects
- Organization Support for Consortium Building Meeting: This support is designed for organizations lasting maximum 2 days in Turkey or abroad. The casts of venue, catering, technical equipments, travel for two representatives from project team will be covered.
- Project Writing -Submission Training: This support is designed for Coordinator Candidate or project team(Up to 3 people) for their Participation to trainings (Financial Issues, IPR, Project idea compiling, etc.). The cost of training fee, travel and accomodation will be covered.
- Project Writing Support: This support is designed for candidate coordinators who wants their idea to be converted into project.
- Project Pre-evaluation Support :This support is designed for candidate coordinators who wants their Project proposals to be rewieved by an expert.
Minimum time limit for application to the Programme is listed below:
- For multi partner projects and EUROSTARS Projects: 2 months before the deadline of the relevant ‘Calls for Proposals’ under H2020.
- For SME Instrument projects: 1,5 month before the relevant cut-off date.
- For 2019 - SME Phase 1 3rd cut-off application deadline is 22.07.2019.
- For 2019 - SME Phase 2 4rd cut-off application deadline is 22.08.2019.
- For 2020 - SME Phase 2 1st cut-off application deadline is 25.11.2019.
- For JTI (Joint Technology Initiatives) and JPI (Joint Programming Initiative) projects and 2 nd phase of calls: 1 month before the deadline of the relevant call.
Minimum time limits for application to the sub-supports are listed below:
- Travel Support for Consortium Building Activities: 15 days before the date of the travel
- Organization Support for Consortium Building Meeting: 1 month before the organization
- Training for Project Writing and Submission Process: 15 days before the date of the training
Click here for online application
Click here for the announcement