ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR EXPERTS/CONSULTANTS
Criteria for consultants and consultancy companies as following;
Criteria for consultants (one of them is requied)
- Served as an evaluator for at least 3 MSCA Individual Fellowship calls after 01.01.2017.
- Served as a consultant for at least 5 years in a consultancy company which matches the criteria determined for the consulting company.
- At least 5 MSCA Individual Fellowship project reviewed by consultant should be at least take 85 point and above after 01.01.2017.
Criteria for Consultant Company
- At least 10 MSCA Individual Fellowship projects should be reviewed by the consultancy company with at least 85/100 score.
All agreements about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and confidentialities are under responsibility of applicant.
In order to not having difficulties, it is strongly recommended that before application, consultant/company should be contacted and agreement should be done. If this process has been completed, documents should be submitted to TÜBİTAK until 30 July 2020, 23:59 (Turkish Local Time).
Supporting documents needed from Consultants / Consultancy Companies
- For MSCA IF Evaluators: Invitation document from European Commission for experts
- For consultants working in companies: Original document from consultancy company that consultant is working/has been working with the company
- Official letter that includes the acronyms of the projects. This letter should be originally signed by consultant/consultancy company. ( Approval of beneficiary or invoice of service may be demanded by TUBITAK during evaluation process)
Additional remarks for consultants / consultant companies:
- Consultants need to provide invoice or freelance invoice for service that provided. If a consultant is not able to provide invoice / freelance invoice, invoice can be provided by companies that consultants are working with or companies that consultants have a partnership or ownership. In this matter, consultants need to prove that their attachment to company that provide invoice with official documents. Payments are done within consultant payment limits.
- Consultants / consultancy companies must provide a Pre-Evaluation Summary Report.
- Applicants choose their own consultants / consultant companies according to criteria and submit to TUBITAK.
- If consultant / Consultancy Company found ineligible, applicant need to change consultant/consultancy company.
- Applicant can benefit from services of one consultant / consultancy company for one proposal.
- All agreements about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and confidentialities are under responsibility of applicant.
People working at Technology Transfer Offices (TTO) or Technology Transfer Centers (TTC) are able to serve as consultants if they meet the required criteria. Consultants can issue invoices over TTO / TTC. However, letters only received from the service recipient will not be considered as substitutive document. This document should be supported with additional documents such as financial document, e-mail correspondence etc. Consultants will not be paid if they serve the university staff which TTO/TTC is affiliated to.